- Arnold Williams, CPA, Advisor to the Board, Managing Partner at Abrams Foster Nole & Williams, P.A.
Provides Advice relatve to all financial matters.
- Paul D. Shelton, J.D., Advisor to the Board, Managing Partner at McKennon, Shelton, & Henn, LLP.
Provides Advice relative to all legal matters.
- David Addams, Esq., Advisor to the Board
Provides Assistance with public relations, and fundraising, and knowledge of the law.
- Nokware Adesegun, Esq., Advisor to the Board
Provides Assistance with grantwriting, fundraising, and resource development, and knowledge of the law.
- Mr. Bowser, Former Member, Baltimore City School Board. Community Leader in the Morgan Park area of Baltimore.
Provides Assistance with ongoing development of community and business ties.
- Mrs. Bowser, Ed.D., Retired educator/Nurse.
Provides Assistance in the areas of academic achievement and health awareness for NACA students.
- Mr. David Dawson, Sr., Advisor to the Board, M.A., Counseling;
Works with Department of Juvenile Services.
- Ms. Joann G. Evans, Esquire, Advisor to the Board.
Provides Assistance with knowledge of the law.
- Ms. Carolyn Finney, Advisor to the Board. Currently, Director of Family Services for The Family Tree.
Provides Assistance NACA in our ongoing training for staff, students and parents.
- Anne Parker, Baltimore Resident for over forty-five years, Retired Nurse, Educator; Friend of NACA.
Provides Assistance with fundraising.